Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello 2014 :)

| |
I guess the last time I updated my blog was last year... I am very happy for those important people in my life that had been telling me to keep updating my blog, and I guess I am doing this for those who care and because their opinions matter so much for me <3

Well as a starter (after my long break), I would love to share this link on personality test. Trust me this one is nothing cheesy. It's accurate and specific (ps: based on Cattel's theory on traits). Try filling it as honest as possible and with patience, but it's worth the time :D. Mine was surprising. :)

http://similarminds.com/cattell-16-factor.html


3 comments:

Flo, This is Tyrone,
Warmth ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Intellect |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability ||||||||| 22%
Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||||||||| 78%
Liveliness |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
Dutifulness ||||||||||||||| 50%
Social Assertiveness ||||||||| 30%
Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Abstractness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Introversion ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Openmindedness ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Independence |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 54%
Tension ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%

Watchu mean I'm not emotionally stable? Do you agree?

Warmth |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
Intellect |||||||||||||||||| 54%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
Aggressiveness ||||||||||||||| 46%
Liveliness |||||||||||| 34%
Dutifulness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Social Assertiveness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Sensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Paranoia ||||||||||||||| 46%
Abstractness ||||||||||||||| 46%
Introversion ||||||||| 30%
Anxiety ||||||||||||||||||||| 66%
Openmindedness ||||||||||||||| 50%
Independence |||||||||||| 38%
Perfectionism ||||||||||||||||||||| 62%
Tension ||||||||||||||| 42%

What do you think?


- Melanie :)

Author

I am really glad you guys took the test!! :D

Post a Comment

A box for your thoughts :)

My Blog List

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Search This Blog

Loading...