Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I can't believe I came up with this, but here it is!

| |

HELLO THEREEE :))

(No.. I am not a food blogger, just happens to relate my passion with food)

I am pretty excited about my first post. I know blogs had been there since forever but it’s just now that I get hyped about it and am making it a part of me. I love food, so let’s put it this way: knowing donuts exist and are good but FALLING for it now and BAM you are addicted. As you cherish each bite, you promise that you’ll stay dedicated eating donuts (not such a good idea to try literally but just fyi, these are the donuts that inspired me with this “Simply Passion” blog)
ps: I can't help not posting em! :9

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A box for your thoughts :)

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Search This Blog